Saturday, December 11, 2021

Things To Do Now That We Were Not Able To Do A Year Ago

 
Starting a new school year is always full of motions and especially during a pandemic. 

students are very happy to return to school, since distance learning was hard and working with computers caused pain for eye and fingers.

last year, we couldn't meet our lovely students because of COVID 19, but till now, we are teaching face to face and taking all the chances of every minute to teach and let them understand well because we don't know at which moment we return to online teaching.

Them most important thing I'm doing this year and I'm weren't able to do last year was teaching them face to face, even we are wearing masks all the time and we weren't able to hug each other but still teaching them at school is the best.

My online experience is changes to the best, I 'm able at any time to teach my students online in any case, I've worked on many programs that help me teach them and motivate them better than the last year. 

1 comment:

Learning Styles

There are four learning styles based on different ways students perceive information. For some, it is easier to visualize information, for o...